how do I stop this crazy train?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

You'll get yours someday

Yesterday I took Lauren to the mall, it has been raining for a week now and frankly I had run out of things to do. I of course had to pee while we were there so I had my friend watch Lauren while I ran to the bathroom. I walked in and saw two 12-13 year olds (16 if you are from China) admiring themselves in the mirror. I did not make eye contact, the bathroom isn't really the place for that type of thing anyway, and ran into the nearest semi-clean-ish looking stall. As I am hovering there in my stall I heard the following conversation:

Idiot Girl #1: oh my god could you imagine if my boobs were like all saggy and stuff
Both Idiot Girls: *lots of laughter*
Idiot Girl #2: eww gross you mean like Ashley's Grandma?
Both Idiot Girls: *more laughter*

Me and my saggy titties hovered there in that stall fighting back the urge to whip up my granny panties and run out there screaming "YOU JUST WAIT IDIOT GIRLS, BREAST FEED A FEW KIDS AND IT WON'T BE NEARLY AS FUNNY!" I'm kind of a non-confrontational girl though so I just stayed in my stall until they left. I didn't think my fragile self esteem could handle it if they started pointing and laughing.

3 Comments:

At August 20, 2008, Blogger Katie said...

Ummmm...I'm positive they weren't talking about you!! What you think is saggy is just kind of....well loved. Saggy is when your nips get stuck in your belt buckles! :)

 
At August 20, 2008, Blogger Kristi said...

I came with all these great witty comments, but now all I can think about is the visual Katie's comment gave me. Nips. Belt Buckles. Ick.

 
At September 07, 2008, Blogger Lysandra said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home