how do I stop this crazy train?

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Very NON-crafty


There are some people that are just blessed with the gift of creativity and the ability to bring those creative ideas to life, I am not one of those people. I have lots of really awesome ideas but zero talent. So I am left doing projects probably best suited for a second grade art lesson. I just wanted to make Lauren this shirt with some iron on letters and one button, sounds simple right? Simply place the iron-ons onto the garment and iron. The instructions said to place something between the iron and the garment so I used a place mat. Now the under side of my place mat reads "M del." Ya, I'm an idiot.

6 Comments:

At June 15, 2007, Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

That's hilarious! I recently ordered some iron-ons and am pretty nervous about it because I've never done an iron-on. Now I'm pretty sure I'll end up mess it up. So, don't worry...you aren't alone with not being able to make your ideas happen the way you want them to.
Cute picture though...and the shirt does look good!

 
At June 16, 2007, Blogger Katie said...

See now, you ARE crafty. Because I would never even assume I could make something like that! That IS talent! Where did you get the idea to do that? IT is cute!

 
At June 19, 2007, Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

cute!! Iron ons are one of the best inventions ever. I think she looks adorable!

 
At June 20, 2007, Blogger Lysandra said...

Wow, I am always amazed by how much your crack me up!

 
At July 13, 2007, Blogger Tracy said...

I found your blog via Andrea. I don't know if you remember me, but we met a few times in Alaska.
Lauren is adorable!

 
At July 18, 2007, Blogger Tracy said...

Maryland, we are no longer active duty, Randy is in the ANG and SWA.
AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE! He has 17 days off from SWA this month. When was the last time you saw your husband 17 days out of the month? The best part is, when he is home, he is really home. NO work is brought home. He doesn't come home for an hour before the girls go to bed. HE is here from sun up to sundown. THe girls are hooked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home