how do I stop this crazy train?

Friday, July 28, 2006

April's favorite things!

The best postnatal workout DVD I have found, and I have quite a few! I LOVE IT! I love it because it is divided into sections that get increasingly more difficult so I can work up to the last one since I am not really in shape. Also, the first segment is only ten minutes long, the second is 15 min. You can do them with or without weights and you can even do the first one without shoes. I used to skip workouts if I didn't have a full 45 minutes to an hour to devote to them but I can usually spare 10-15 minutes even on my most busy days. I am not that coordinated so I love that it's not a bunch of crazy dance moves but at the end I am shaking everytime! I also just love Cindy Crawford's honesty. You get to see her in sweats and pjs! It just makes her a little bit more human. I ordered the dvd after I read that her trainer in this video had gained 80 lbs during her pregnancy before she gave birth to twins and managed to whip herself back into shape. I won't get specific but I also gained a pretty good amount of weight and it gave me hope! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... now if i could just put down the chocolate I think things would go much quicker!


My all time favorite books are written by Laurie Notaro. This is her first book and probably my favorite! Great comic relief and my inspiration!!!

3 Comments:

At July 28, 2006, Blogger Katie said...

The book looks great...I will look into getting it. As for the workout? Pshaw. Yea, right.

 
At July 28, 2006, Blogger Lysandra said...

Why do you like the dvd so much?

 
At July 30, 2006, Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I bought that book, she is a columnist in Phoenix. I haven't read the whole thing yet....darn book recommendations, I cannot keep up with everyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home