how do I stop this crazy train?

Monday, July 31, 2006

other sea world perks

two tickets to sea world: free because my husband is a hero, dinner with shamu: $65, A whale magnet, a t-shirt for miss thang, and a bottle of water $25, free beer and seeing a giant clydesdale wee wee: priceless.... and well worth the trip lol


of course mr maturity thought it was awful that i was snapping pictures in between fits of laughter. he wouldnt even stand next to me! but i just kept picturing my mother's face when i sent her this picture and i couldnt help myself!

4 Comments:

At August 01, 2006, Blogger Katie said...

GACK! My eyes! MY EYES! MY RETINAS ARE BURNING!!!!!!

 
At August 01, 2006, Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

haaaaaa! Horse lipstick....eeewwww!!!

 
At August 02, 2006, Blogger Katie said...

ohmygod you have to put a new post on..I can't stand looking at this!!!!!

 
At August 03, 2006, Blogger Lysandra said...

gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home