how do I stop this crazy train?

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Something new...


Lauren is FINALLY crawling! YAY! Mommy was starting to get worried, alright not really but it is so hard not to get wrapped up in this comparing thing (thanks becca-jk) I swore I wouldn't compare but I do and then I find myself making excuses for her like, well she was born 3 weeks early so she should get an extra 3 weeks to do everything, maybe she just doesn't feel like it, it probably doesn't help that she has got me wrapped around her chubby little finger and her cries make my heart ache so I pick her up or hand her what she is reaching for... Anyway no more excuses (for a little while) and something new to look at Katie- sorry about the weewee.

3 Comments:

At August 03, 2006, Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Thank god!! I was starting to worry that the horse pee pee would stay front and center forever! Lauren is so adorable! Congrats on the crawling...your life will never be the same :0)

 
At August 08, 2006, Blogger Katie said...

Go Lauren!!! I know what you mean about comparing. I do that too even though I swear I won't. I have so many friends who had babies all at the same time and they are all doing different stuff and it stresses me out too!!

 
At August 08, 2006, Blogger Katie said...

P.S. Thanks for taking the horse off the top of the page. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home