how do I stop this crazy train?

Friday, August 11, 2006

Addicted

bless you hotmail people and bless you kind library people with your high speed free internet! it has been a rough few days without access to my life's blood, my constant sidekick and source of much entertainment and distraction, my computer. oh how i have missed this. the feel of the keys beneath my finger tips click clacking away, its like music to my ears! i was ok for the first two days, just minor shakes and dizzy spells but by the third day it was just like you see on tv. i was rolling around on our bed screaming cuss words and throwing up. finally 6 DAYS later my husband carried my lifeless body down here to the library and propped me up in front of a computer. i can feel the blood starting to flow again, i think ill be able to eat and im actually smiling. more to come....

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2006, Blogger Katie said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That was the funniest thing I've read all day!

Are you in the midst of moving? Where are you going? I'm confused.

 
At August 14, 2006, Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Oh my god! You are hilarious! Are you actually in OK now? Thanks for the laugh :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home